Portraits and Weddings
Because no two families are alike, and because everyone has a different occasion or reason for wanting professional photographs, we offer a several different kinds of sessions, and they all include the following:
- Pre-session consultation, by phone or in person, to assist in the planning of your session
- Photographer's time and talent in creating wonderful natural images
- In-person ordering session held in your home for viewing and purchasing your images
For the details about each type of session, please see our options below.
* Session fees do not include digital or print products. These can be purchased from the A La Carte menu during your in-person ordering session.
The Signature Session
The Signature Session is the most popular portrait session we offer. It covers two options:
Sunrise / Sunset Portrait Session - A family portrait session at one of the many spectacular locations that we are already familiar with (for example, local parks), or at a location of your choice
Lifestyle Session - an activity-based session to capture your family at their most relaxed and joyful, in your home or favorite location
The Signature Session includes:
- One hour of time
- A minimum of 45 fully-edited and retouched images from which to select your favorites for purchase.
One of my favorite things to photograph is the Family Story. These are different from portrait sessions in that we take a more documentary approach to your real life, as opposed to something that I orchestrate or direct.
What is it that your family likes to spend time together doing? Hiking, canoeing, cooking, building things, antiquing, gardening - it can be anything at all! Let's hang out for a day and create some magic!
Family Story sessions include:
- Up to 4 hours of time
- 10 spread (20 sides) album, either 10x10 or 8x12, with custom cover options
- USB with all of your Story images
(A La Carte value $2335)
I get it! Your wedding is YOUR story. Because no two weddings are alike, we offer several different collections to meet your needs. Whether you're looking for simple day-of coverage or the full set of engagement, bridal, wedding, and day-after sessions, we've got you covered. Let's talk about how to tell your story! Contact me now to get started!
All weddings include a second photographer, at least 8 hours of day-of coverage, and a beautiful custom-designed album.